Description of the candidate profile:
In line with our growth and expansion plans, we are looking for a professional who will join the commercial structure, with the role of “Sales Manager” for the geographical area “France and French-speaking countries”.
The identified resource will join the sales structure, reporting directly to the Sales Department Responsible, and will have to deal with the “International Market” (currently in the geographical area of France and French-speaking countries); the candidate will have to deal with current customers for new propositions and will have to look after prospective customers to present all company solutions in the field of cultural heritage (university libraries, public reading libraries, museums, archives, and other kind of cultural sites).
Job roles and responsibilities:
- Manage constant contacts with current customers in France and French-speaking countries;
- Manage the prospect research activities, company accreditation with them, opening the commercial channel;
- Preparation and sending of project estimates, according to company procedures and respecting the margin objectives identified by the company management
- Customer accounting: customer support, both in the budgeting phase and in the choice of the product / service most suited to the need;
- Management of customers relationships with acquired clients during the service delivery phases;
- Conduct potential cross-selling activities in French-speaking countries, also considering the opportunities offered by the proposals of the other companies in the group;
- Autonomy (after training) in the presentation of the Company and its solutions;
- Weekly updates on assigned pipeline;
- Analysis of tender specifications with preparation of administrative documentation and technical / economic analysis (with company other functions support);
- Working closely with cross-functional teams related to products, potential interests and industry data (Marketing, R&D, Operations, ICT, Regulatory, Legal, Finance);
- Defining budget & strategy for the given customers;
- Travelling to visit customer regularly;
- Project reporting with invoicing through the ChorusPro platform.
Ideal candidate requirements:
- Knowledge of French (bilingual or mother tongue) is mandatory; Knowledge (at least B2) of the English language is mandatory. Knowledge (at least B1) of the Italian language will be considered a plus;
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Economics, or any other discipline;
- 3 to 5 year experience in a similar role or with a solid experience with Public Sector Clients;
- Experience in the Cultural Heritage area (university libraries, public reading libraries, museums, archives and other places of culture) and related applied technologies (e.g. management systems, AR / VR fruition systems, etc …) will be considered a plus;
- Excellent familiarity with the use of PC and Office Automation applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations for tenders and contracts on the French market;
- Knowledge of the platforms for publishing notices and tenders for the PA (Place, AchatPublic, BOAMP, Dematis … ..) also at European level;
- Effective interpersonal skills;
- Customer oriented attitude;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills;
- Strong commercial / sales acumen;
- Effective workload planning, respect of deadlines, ability to define priorities and manage stress in a very dynamic environment;
- Good problem solving and ability to find out solutions;
- Good analytical skills and ability to gather information when this is poor or lacking;
- Ability to work in autonomy;
- Self-motivation and great sense of responsibility and confidentiality, personal integrity and ethics, tact and diplomacy.
Previous experience in the role and in the industry, domicile in the French territory and knowledge of the Italian language will be considered preferential requirements.
DM Cultura is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The profile is completed by: dynamism, sales attitude, excellent dialogue and predisposition to customer care and teamwork with other company structures.
Type of contract: permanent.
Full time working hours. Smart working allowed on a permanent basis.